Discover Relief From Overwhelm and Stress
A Scientifically Proven Holistic Wellness Approach to Rewire the Body's Stress Response
Begins Monday, August 14th, 2017 from 5:30-7:30 pm. Continues for a total of 5 bi-monthly meetings, every other Monday.
What is Included?
- 10 Hours of Lecture and Experiential Practice in Highly Successful Stress Management Techniques ($200 Value)
- A 75-Page Take-Home Manual to Integrate and Practice At Home ($65 Value)
- Deep and Systemic Relaxation Techniques ($50 Value)
- Information on How to Reprogram Your Body's Stress Response and How to Identify Triggers to Stress ($80 Value)
- Breathing Practices, Mindfulness Practices, Ayurveda, Yoga, and Lifestyle Guidance to Relieve Stress for the Long-Term. ($130 Value)
- Support and Resources for Building a Daily At-Home Practice for Managing Stress and Anxiety ($100 Value)
- Lower Stress Levels and Increased Quality of Life (priceless)
- Relief from the Mental, Emotionally, and Physical Side-Effects of Stress and Anxiety (priceless)
Explore self-healing modalities which combat the debilitating effects of anxiety and create profoundly uplifting effects. Learn and embody techniques that help break the psychological, biochemical, and physiological cycles of chronic anxiety.
This series-style workshop requires a commitment of 20 minutes of daily at-home practice between sessions for sufficient results. This program is designed to help people overcome chronic anxiety through learning root causes, triggers, and self-regulation skills. If you are willing to dedicate time daily to support your mental health, this clinic is for you.
This workshop is comprised of five meetings over ten weeks. Each week builds upon the previous, and we will continue to deepen into and discover new techniques as the series unfolds. Our two-hour sessions include informative and comprehensive presentations, hands-on experience, deep and systemic relaxation practices, and full integration to bring peace of mind back into your life. An Overcome Anxiety Practice Manual is included to take home and assist you with the integration of the self-regulation practices into your life.
Anxiety Symptoms Addressed:
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty concentrating
- Excessive worry
- Excessive fear
- Excessive sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Muscle tension and joint pain
- Sleep disturbance
- And more...
Facilitated By: Kaity Rose (CYT-1000, RYT-500, Trauma Informed Yoga Teacher, Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga)
Recieve $20 Off by using the PROMO CODE: OANX17 when checking out. Special lasts until August 7th, 2017.
What is Self-Regulation?
Physiologically: Our ability to stop or reduce the cascade effects of the stress response before it becomes Flight or Flight or hypervigilance.
Emotionally: Our ability to control our minds. Emotional Self-Regulation is the ability to pick ourselves up when we feel down and/or calm down when we are activated or triggered.
Behaviorally: Our ability to act in our own best interest, in a way that is consistent with our deep rooted values. This includes controlling impulses and urges such as addiction, or other self-destructive tendencies.
Teaching yourself self-regulation is HARD work that requires dedicated, consistent effort. It may take weeks or months for it to naturally occur without our conscious and consistent effort. Initially, it involves techniques that initiate the relaxation response, which are covered in-depth through this clinic.